Friday, August 10, 2012

Where did it go?

For a while I've been looking at pictures of hair wondering what I would look like. My final inspiration to actually try cutting my hair was when the family (that's left) went and saw Amber, Sam, Elli, and Scott in Idaho. I looked at cute little Elli's hair and decided I wanted to finally try my hair short!
                                                   Me before the cut!
                                         Oh SNAP! Where did my hair go?!

                                  Doesn't it remind you of Ann? It does to me!

3 comments:

  1. Wow you do look a lot like Ann! Maybe it is a Passey girl thing...three of us cut all of our hair off in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, you are so right, we DID all cut our hair off in high school. Funny.

    It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete